Friday, August 19, 2005

Nice, um... sprout.

So I got my (ex)roommate into this game about a month or so ago. His name is Bladow. He chose Galka because he wanted to be a Galkan SAM. Well, he didn't like dying in melee I guess because so far he has leveld WHM, BLM, and RDM so far. I finally got him to level MNK and WAR up to at least 17, and since I got him into the game during the "New Adventurer" program, after 30 days we got our rewards. A Sprout Beret and a Guide Beret. When he wears his hat and I wear my beret, we become the same level. Meaning even though I have a 74RDM, if I wanted to party with him while he was a 18WAR, as long as we were both wearing the hats I would be deleveled to 18RDM.

So now (if we want) we can party together... which we haven't done yet because I dont feel like going out and buying gear for level 18 right now. As of the look of the berets, well, we kinda look like idiots.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home