Monday, August 22, 2005

Diabolos - CoP 3.5


So I'm really tired right now all I can say is I fought Diabolos 6 times tonight and died all 6 times. WHM fell off tiles on his own, then we found out he didn't have erase, we had no way to stun Nightmare... the whole experience was, well, a nightmare.

We regroup and find a BRD and a DRK and go in as NIN, DRK, BRD, WHM, WHM, BLM. Needless to say we never got into yellow, never used 2 hrs, we had 1 Nightmare that got stunned, and I ended up with about 6 Yag drinks and 4 Au Laits that I don't need for the fight. Oh well, we won. He's a scary S.O.B. though, and if done without stun is the hardest BCNM in the game to date.

1 Comments:

At December 02, 2005 1:31 AM, Blogger Ultrabum said...

Down with you SPAM phantom man!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home