Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Neglect, No thanks.

It has been forever and a day since I updated this. Let me get you up to speed:

1) Left Envy because I was feeling "neglected".
2) Joined BBQ on the thought I might not be so neglected.
3) Quit BBQ because I was feeling "neglected".
4) Rejoined BBQ after a week off, tried to put best foot forward.
5) Finally got a CoP static with BBQ, spent 18 out of 24 hours in the same party getting CoP done.
6) Got kicked from BBQ as we were porting to kill Snoll because someone posted something on a website as me (even though it was a Guest account with my name...) and the leader(s) kicked me...
7) Joined my old friend Tenbears' LS (which I was a part of before I joined Envy in the 1st place)

So at the end of the day I was in 2 HNM LS's and got more people to dislike me than like me.

Recently I've done Sacrarium:

Then I did Promy - Vahzl with BBQ and got all the way through 3 Paths except I have to kill Snoll as well as the Mine Shaft #2716 Bugbear. I'm really hoping toget Sea soon. I'm 3 fights away really, (with the impossible Airship BCNM still to come).

Last night we went and spent about 7 hours in sky, killing all gods twice.

Dropped a Behemoth Hide I think. The other three dropped their normal drops. We didn't end up with a Divine Log or V. Claw but we got a few Hides, a D.Cloth, and some god gear. No Shield drop from Genbu nor A. Hands from him either. I swear I'm never gonna get that damn shield. I'm getting so tired of having to solo with a Balance Buckler that I could pull my hair out.

Seiryu was hilarious because the healing party somehow popped him and the main alliance could not claim him because he was already claimed. They started falling like flies, and after a while I just stopped and laughed and was gonna wai for them to wipe, but seeing as that would take forever I started spamming Dia and after someone with hate died I was able to claim him (I think) and we did it right the second time.


The one fight I always love doing is Suzaku because there's always someone who fails to stop attacking after he 2 hour's and Suzaku starts spamming Firaga III. I have learned I can paralyze their ass, and whenever I see people wigging out after the 2 hour I Chainspell and cast Silence. Luckily it only costs like 10mp and seeing as I have 700+ I can spam the hell out of him and usually Silence his 2 hour.


Like so:





That's always fun to do when people have just taken a 600+ shot of Firaga III...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home