Thursday, January 12, 2006

NPC gear, hell yeah


I love this lil pic of my taru mule cook and his pals


I have been slacking recently... I've really gotten into leveling my NPC (48 Fierce Attcker right now) and this week I got thrown a curveball.

Luto gave me a quest called Blessed Radiance: http://www.teamavengers.org/ffxiclopedia/index.php/Blessed_Radiance and I had to call my NPC in 3 seperate areas using my Tactics Pearl. This kida sucks seeing as 1) You need touse 75% of your charges for one week to complete this quest and 2) The areas which they were in (Giddeus, Maze of Shakh, and Jugner) are total crap areas for getting any leveling done for my NPC out of the call I need to make to simply harvest/mine/log a key item. Anyways, I finished it and since the areas are under 2 different kingdoms I kinda gave up on getting 6 calls in a Bastok region done this week... I am going to have my NPC in a SH with the rest of his gear being the Shinobi set, though I see that 10 calls in a Windy area give Nobles tunic and I would laughmy ass off if I could get a Galka Fierce Attacker who is pretty much a glorified SAM to do Tachi: Enpi in a Nobles...



Last night I did another successful Dynamis run, this time it was Bastok. Next Sunday is Beaucidine and I should have enough points to be #1 on the drop list for Tabard. Everyone with more points has the Tabard and I think the next person below me who doesn't has 18 fewer points (so I'm going to try and work something out so I won't have to blow their all points +1 to be high bidder...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home