Thursday, February 02, 2006

*ding* 50NPC

Ever since SE introduced the Adventuring Fellow quest I have really enjoyed leveling up my NPC. Maybe they made it for the kids who don't have a lot of friends but for whatever reason they made it, I have thoroughly enjoyed it.

Early on I learned how to get armor that you wanted by leveling in certain areas. As seen below I was able to get Zoldof into a Scorpion Harness. Well I thought I locked it in and when I changed to Bastoker areas for the Shinobi pants... I lost it. So my goal has been trying to get him into Shiobi pants, then lock it in and get the SH back. Over the past 3 weeks I have leveled Zoldof up enough to get him up to 50, not incredibly high, but seeing as I was afk for 2 months after I had just created him... still admirable (to me at least) that I've taken him this far.

I've done every single quest there is availale (short of 1 which requires the NPC be at level 56) and I have gotten him to weapon # 5 out of 7. I also have him on his 6th piece of headgear and 2 lockable pieces of armor (max is 3 as of yet). He's coming along, and last night I burned through 4 charges of my tactic pearl in Xarcabard. That region is under Bastoker control and fighting the easy Gigas is what got him the SH when I was fighting with him to get his SH. Well here is my quandry:

He's lost his mind.

Over the past two weeks I have leveled nowhere except Bastok areas. He keeps cycling through his Chainmail, Raptor gear, and Sollerets. Right now he is wearing his locked in Sallet (I have yet to find a piece of headgear I actually like, the Sallet is the highest level right now) a Shade Harness, Tekko gloves (not Shinobi Tekko), Raptor Trousers, and Sollerets. He looks absolutely horrid and all I want to do is get him Shinobi Hakama and lock that in. In theory, that is the next body piece after Raptor Trousers. I pray to god he doesn't do anything stupid (again) and show up next in Chain Hose...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home