Thursday, March 30, 2006

daily recap (no witty title tonight)

midday - got Boroka again, he dropped his 7th pair of Kote in a row. RMT's undercut it from 10M to 7M in a week and after 4 sat on AH for a week, RMT's undercut to 2M. What a bunch of idiots. We claimed 6 times in last 7 days, and have gotten 6 kotes, but our poor WHM Arcia hasn't seen earring drop since last Thursday. Hopefully we can get it for her (an throw in the towel on this NM). Today's Kote went to our DRK who never casts lots over 200, and sure enough he won today's with a 116 (mostly out of pity from the rest of us). Then when I left Riverne I went into Sacrarium and did the Cookbook xp scroll quest. It was easy stuff, I just had to sleep and log for 2 Taurus mobs and check 4 rooms. When I got back to Tavnazian Safehold I got my scroll, and I was all psyched up to get around 1200 xp, but I got 864. What a gyp. I read it varies between 700 and 1600. I'm hoping for a better result on Sunday when the new Conquest week starts.

afternoon/night - Speaking of conquest, I did that Sandy portion of Rank 2-3 and was almost done with Bastok part when I realized I needed a pickaxe and didn't have one, so I warped out and decided I'd do it again later. Next is that stupid lv25 capped fight against the Dread Dragon. Later on I did Dynamis - Beaucidine, and I was even the high bidder for AF2 (Bard's Justacorps) but of course they didn't drop. We did get a record number of drops though. Melee Cyclas, Sorcerer's Coat, Summoner's Doublet, Saotome Domaru, a Montiont Silverpiece and 3 (three!) Lungo-Nango Jadeshells! That makes 11 AF's in Beauc and Xarc the past 2 runs and our 27th set of full AF! Pretty impressive.

nighttime - after watching one of the best episodes of Lost all season (anyone catch the hatch map?!?) I decided to get my cooking GP's and do some leveling up. Well 1st I got my GP's and was able to buy key item Patissier. Now I have key items Raw Fish Handling and Patissier for my cooking which is pretty much all I need for sweets and sushi. Then I decided to take a shot at snagging some Taru Rice. I always lose out to the campers for this stupid item but sure enough, I got all 12 boxes! First time that's ever happened. Good stuff. Finally I muled over all the ingredients for my San d'Orian Tea and made 2 stacks. I went from 63.9 to 64.8 in about 15 synths. It was the best skillups I've gotten in months, and it was facing NW on lightningsday waning moon... go figure. I'm finally in the clear to make Melon Pies on a consistant basis but I'm more ineterested in skilling than selling right now. Soon as I hit 66 I'll move onto Pear Au'Lait, another non-stackable synth for skillups (yay) but hopefully that brings me into the 70's so I can start skilluping up on Navarin and finally make some good money on skillups.

tomorrow - thursdays are Limbus days and boy am I looking forward to tomorrow. Not only are we hitting Temenos West again but I think we should have the same people which will mean an easy win but quite possibly I could get my 2nd RDM item. If I do get Ruby Silk Thread as soon as we're done I'm warping to have my Warlock's Chapeau+1 made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home