Saturday, March 25, 2006

I still, still, STILL hate stupid NM's...


So today was a kinda crappy NM day. We gathered at Boroka about 5 minutes too late and a bunch of RMTs claimed, almost wiped, and from some dimensional portal of hell 4 more RMTs show up and they alliance and get the kill. Not only the kill but the kote as well. Oh well, I got my earring and we have our H.Kote on the AH.

We did a Rostrum run and got 5 people some Pumps. Took about 3 hours and I died 4x but it was fun none the less. I even got another kill-shot in:

After a overcrowded MNK pt which ended in a wipe, I decided to head back to Valkurm Dunes as Tyrhanny. That is my other character who is a 48RNG, 30THF, adn 28NIN. I am really starting to need a hairpin so I decided I'd spend a few hours camping Valkurm Emperor today. I lost claim at 2pm and 5:30pm before I headed to Attowha Chasm for Rostrums. When I switched back to Tyrhanny I killed 2 PH's and sure enough... the Emperor popped right in my face. I've read up about how it pops and it's place holders recently and it seems to be legit. I took him down easily, tho all I have to show for it is this stupid Insect Wing...

1 Comments:

At March 26, 2006 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i went 1/7 with TH1. don't feel too sorry for yourself :o

 

Post a Comment

<< Home