Saturday, March 11, 2006

Still some fun fights out there

Well I'm feeling a little dumpy because I was told by a BRD in a LS I spoke to about joining, that I am a greedy player for owning a Manteel and a stupid player for having only a March+1, not March+2 instrument. So yeah, some people are taking this game way too seriously. I screenshotted the whole conversation because I just found it so ironic yet pathetic, so maybe I'll pull those out some day.

In the meantime, Boroka. Today we headed out to our favorite hungry hungry hippo and we decided to take him on with 5 this time. We thought that 3 healers would be enough... we learned that 3 melee aren't. Anyways all started well till about 70% when old Boroka wanted to start Hoof Volleying. We used our patented, disengage, ES, Sleep II on him to buy us 45 seconds of resting. Well he just got pissed at that. We took him to 40% until our tank went down and I was ready to call it off and port to the safe island, but people wanted to fight it out.

Our WHM dropped and RR'd and I thought we were done for. I told her to wait until the NIN's weakness wore off and then to use Benediction. We were able to kill 7 minutes and when NIN was unweakened the WHM (like a champ) ran in and pretty much suicided. Everyone was at full and withing 8.35 seconds the WHM was dead. SMN Astral flowed, RNG Eagle Eye Shot, hell even I used Chainspell getting a measly 2 Fire 2's off before running out of MP. We finally brough it down with 2 dead. Drops today were better than ever before. Cape, H. Kote, and Boroka Earring! Our SAM got his Kote, I lotted a 512 which was enough for the earring, and we gave the cape to the SMN (mostly cause every mage that as gone has gotten a cape already).

So happy day, I can finally replace my (although impressive) somewhat useless Diabolos Earring with this very useful Boroka Earring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home