Thursday, March 09, 2006

meh, accomplishments starting to mean nothing to me

So yay, I helped kill Boroka 2 days in a row. In two kills we got 2 Skulker's Capes and a Auditory Torque. No Boroka Earring, no H. Kote and so even though we are 2/2 in two days I feel kinda, meh. I got a cool title that shows we killed it, and I even got the killshot today, but I'm still kinda down.

Today I found out that Senrez is in TeamKANICAN which blows my mind because after Sen broke Envy he said he wanted to have nothing to do with HNM LS's and camping. Also, Sen rubbed quit a few people the wrong way, yet there he is, in tK. Recently I've had some concerns about Furiousx. It's a LS that reall wants to grow, but the maturity level can be lacking at times and communication is lax (to say th least) sometimes which is painful because decisions are made without informing the LS and then when the new rule is put into effect the leaders don't understand why the LS is surprised, caught off guard, and sometimes upset. Anyways I asked tK's leaders if they thought I could get in, and after a few questions the leaders and members took a vote. Supposedly 1 person's no is all it takes...

I was told I got 3 no's.

Now I know about 4 people in tK, all of whom I know from Obsidian, my Dynamis LS. The rest are Japanese or people I just don't interact with. It's just bothersome to know that people may not like or approve of you. It's like them looking at me and saying, "We don't want to be friends with you, please go play over there". I know it's not that simple, but it's just an analogy. It's weird about this game, you make many friends on your way to becoming a higher level player. When you get great gear, cap out your job, clear all your missions, things can get pretty lonely and unsatisfying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home