Thursday, March 23, 2006

Relaxing Earring is done, organs are lame...

Finally got my fifth and final Euvhi Organ. I spent far too much time in the Grand Palace trying to kill Eo'Euvhi for 130xp when I should have been in the Garden killing the Aw'Euvhi's for 280xp (I solo'd them and didn't use an xp ring).

Traded in my Silver Earring, Black Chip, 5x Luminum Tissue and 5x Euvhi Organs and got my Relaxing Earring. Great resting earring to have, and I tested it out after I got it. I now gain 41mp per resting "tick". After I got my earring we headed back out to Borroka. Good thing too. We hadn't claimed or tried for Boroka in a week because RMT's had gotten ToD and were just more prepared than we were. Well for some reason they passed on it today. Their mistake. We had 7 people which was overkill but it was a breeze. WHM's mp never got below 75% with RDM and BRD there. Our THF got the killshot and drops were the best we've ever had.


Finally tonight is Limbus, our 2nd attempt at Temenos West. I think we can do well if the same number of people show up again. I've kinda been appointed puller which suits me fine. Last time we had a miscommunication and we MPK'd ourselves because we pulled 3 mobs when we had 2 sleeping at camp. Hopefully I get my Ruby Silk Thread and I'll be able to make my Warlock's Chapeau+1. Crappy thing is I've been told that I'll need to acquire another one through quests if I want to store it in storage...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home