Tuesday, March 28, 2006

meh, nuff said...

Word to the wise, if you enter Limbus and pull anything before everyone is in the BCNM, they get locked out. Also, the only way to know they are in the BCNM is if you can visually identify them since on the party list you show as being in the same area whether you are in, or out.

Having said that... I have learned a new lesson. Amazingly we still got to the last floor and killed 2/6 birds. We also did this with no NIN tanks and 3 people missing (2 NINs and a MNK). We ended up with 36 total coins (3 each) and I even walked away (somewhat embarassed) with my 1st BRD AF+1 item. Now I need Temenos RDM and Apollyon BRD and I can make my AF+1's.

btw, that was a surprisingly good movie... not oscar-worthy, but funny nonetheless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home