Friday, March 31, 2006

dropulicious!

Pretty good day today. We camped Boroka and got another friggin Kote. This has sadly become a bit of a joke. Seven kotes have dropped in a row, and we have gotten six of those seven. Hell even I ended up with a pair for my 28NIN. The earring is now the rare item it seems. We've gotten five earrings out of thirteen kills, and about nine kotes out of thirteen kills. Too bad these damn things don't sell on the auction house. Oh well... I was never camping it for the money.

Later I headed back into Palborough Mines to finish up the boring part of Rank 2-3. I brought 3 pickaxes this time and after finally spending 20 minutes running to the "Mythril Seam" I started to mine. I did this twice before, once for Sandy 2-3 and also as Tyrhanny's rank 2-3. Both times I used 1 axe and got my "mythril". Well... of course this time had to be more difficult.

"Your pickaxe breaks!"
"Your pickaxe breaks!"
"Your pickaxe breaks!"
"You find nothing."
"Your pickaxe breaks!"

You've got to be friggin kidding me. I mined in Oldton for years. If anyone were to have any hidden "mining skill" it should be me. Well I just got frustrated and warped out. I've done this mission twice before as a much lower level RNG and RDM and never had this much trouble. Hopefully I can finish this thing asap, and get my Master Caster Bracelets.

Finally at the end of the night I got to do what I was looking forward to do all day long. Limbus! We hit up Temenos West with 15 people and I decided not to lock out all our tanks this time (good thinking). We mopped the floor with those mobs. We really didn't have any missteps, and we got some nice yet weird drops. We ended up with 2 SAMs, 2 BRDs, 1 DRK, and 2 RDMs! I got my Ruby Silk Thread and we finished with 65 coins collected. We got 4 each and as soon as I got my coins I warped back and traded my items to the NPC. Word to the wise, you need the 2 rare/ex items and an item from the Auction House. I, of course, rushed in and thought the stupid NPC stole my coins when in fact it was the stupid player who didn't read the text all the way through. After I traded my Warlock's Chapeau, Ruby Silk Thread, Cardinal Cloth, and Rainbow Cloth I was told that I would be able to pick the Warlock's Chapeau+1 up Sunday when the next Conquest Tally is done. Yay! Pretty good day when it all comes down to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home