Tuesday, March 07, 2006

So much to catch up on...

OK, this might end up a huge post, so much has happened in the past week. Man this is going to be long, I'll try not ot overindulge...


SEA

On Thursday night we tackled airship again. This was our 4th try where we really tried to win. Before the fight I said to one of my static guys, "I feel good about this one tonight". Sure enough, after not letting anoyone die...


We actually broke the record... We were dumbfounded, and incredibly happy. We went ahead and got our map and started farming organs. By the end of the night I had enough organs to make my 1st Obi, and I ended up deciding on a Hyorin Obi. My decision was made because I live and die by paralyze, and this Obi will help boost that spell, as well as Blizzard nukes in snow weather or on Iceday. I am farming Euvhi Organs now for my Relaxing earring, (the drop rate sucks) so until then I wear my Obi proudly.
After we got Sea access and Grand Palace access we decided to do Limbus. Unfortunetly the startup LS we joined had only a handful of people go. We cleared the 1st floor with 2 minutes to go and go 12 coins and one crate had a Square of Cardinal Cloth. It is 1/2 the rare/ex items needed to upgrade AF1. All I am looking for now is Ruby Silk Thread and some coins. Twenty coins upgrades hat and 30 coins upgrades Tabard. I'm still undecided which to do. Hat gains INT+3 and Tabard gains mp regen+5 (same as Errant Hppl.). We'll see.

BRD

So I finally got my BRD to 72+ and full Sha'ir is so gorgeous. I get a lot of /checks and on my first day I even got three people to call me a gilbuyer! Then after toiling away at BRD for weeks I did a full day of xp and went from 72 > 73 in two parties. One was a tK spam party in Ule Range and the other was a MNK party in KRT. Something like 48k in xp in 4-5 hours. Since then I have obtained Sea access and been incredibly lax about leveling BRD. So far BRD hasn't been super useful in Al'Teau but we'll see later. Until then I run around Jeuno in this:


Owning the Manteel has gone straight to my Turban, er, head and dammit I earned it and made it all, why shouldn't it! Anyways half my Dynamis LS calls me camel jockey and half my social LS calls me a gay Barney impersonator. No love for the belly shirt... I'm sad you can't see my elf shoes in that pic, everytime I see that pic I think of the Lollipop Guild Munchkins from Wizard of Oz.

NMs

I also killed Boroka today for the first time, earning me the title Boroka Beleaguerer. I've wanted to camp this HNM for so long because of his earring. It was a fun fight, although they made this BRD NM have horrible accuracy, and even on 100% Full Moon Lightsday his drops were Skulker's Cape and Auditory Torque. He also drops the Boroka Earring (MP regen+1/INT+1) and the Horomusha Kote (Attack+15). Our BLM/WHM got the cape and our SAM got the torque. We spent 2 hours trying to get the people out there and wehn we had all but one person on the NM's island another HNM LS member popped through the Spatial Displacment and our BRD freaked, so he tried to sleep Boroka, and failed. We gathered ourselves though and took him down without any deaths. We might take a shot at him tomorrow, though the other LS saw us pull him so I do not doubt that they will be there as well when the window opens to try and claim him.

Random pics

This was a fun fight, got Ultimateplaya his organ too!

My 1st killshot in a long time, been gettin lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home