Tuesday, February 28, 2006

On the Cusp

So last night I did something really stupid. I had a party go through the night and into morning. I don't mean until 1am, I mean the morning. Crazy ass BLMs partied from 1am till 6:30am. I pulled in about 24k xp and broke into 71. It was a great party, and after a few miscommunications and deaths we really hit our stride. I would pull a Spartoi with Fire Threndoy and then sleep it. Then 5 BLMs would cast Firaga III and Firaga II or Fire III to finisih it off. XP was very good, 180-250 at chain #5.

This afternoon we tried 6-4 again... this time I went as RDM/BLM and we did much much better. Getting through the Mammets befoe the 10:00 mark. Unfortunetly our NIN went down when Ultima hit 39% so we wiped quickly and waited our 7 minutes. After weakened wore we finished off Omega but ended up using 3 CCB's for him. We only had 5 and as we pulled Ultima with 16 minutes left it became obvious we weren't going to be able to control him as much as we wanted to. We wiped with 90 seconds remaining, used all polymers and 2 hours, and all of our reraises. We got it to 20%. We know what went wrong, we just have to keep our tanks up the whole run.

So I'm in the secret room in King Ranperrre's Tomb waiting for my MNK party to get here. It's 2:46am and I haven't even started yet. I want 15k xp so I can hit 72BRD for the night. I need serious personal help...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home