Saturday, April 01, 2006

Slow day today

Well, yesterday was a slow day. Started off with... you guessed it Boroka. THF got killshot, all 4 items dropped, eight kotes in a row. They don't sell so yay... Still fun nonetheless. I was able to steal two of our campers and head to Waughroon Shrine for Rank 2-3 Dragon fight. Easy stuff. I ES Sleep the dragon, they pull out an avatar and Astral Flow the Eye. I Manafont and finish off the eye while the wait for BP and use Yag Drinks. Dragon wakes up and I re-sleep, they get their MP back and summon Ifrit. Game over. Fun fight, I decided to nuke it out at the end and won with 20hp. Got Rank 3 and logged.

Came back later and tried to get a Yorva party started to no avail, and decided to do Rank 4. Easy stuff, and since I had the Delkfutt Key from Sandy rank missions all I did was enter in, go to the left and head to the Delkfutt basement with 3 doors. I found the ambassador, warped back to Ru'Lude and hit up the embassy. Rank 4. Disgustingly easy and saved me the time I would have spent climbing 10 floors and using the key with the elevator. Afterwards I did some cooking, took the old NPC out to Oztroja and got him to 51 before getting a massive train and dying (I chuckled). Then I hit up my cooking mule and harvested 7 stacks of Taru Rice from 10 grain seeds (my best harvest yet). To put that into perspective a stack of 12 Grain Seeds is 40k, a stack of 12 Boxes of Taru Rice are 18k. Once you get 3 stacks of rice you've paid for your seeds. I ended up with 7 boxes and didn't even use the entire stack of seeds. For all the number crunchers that's 33k planted and 126k harvested. Can't complain about those numbers!

I should get Chapeau+1 tomorrow, maybe start the quest for another NQ Chapeau if I could only figure out what NPC I have to talk to so that I can re-quest it. Not a whole lot accomplished but at the same time not a whole lot attempted.

*edit - finished Boroka again and wouldn't you know it, the NIN who really wanted the kote didn't get the drop today. First no kote in 8 days. That sucks, but there's always tomorrow. We got torque, earring and (duh) cape. I caved in and took the torque. I'll never solo on BRD really but if I do ever decide to, at least I can have STR/VIT+4...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home