Sunday, April 02, 2006

Today was rarely exclusive

Lots of rare/ex stuff today. The day started with me hitting up the NPC and picking up my Warlock's Chapeau +1. I was very happy to get it and then headed to Lower Jeuno to the Magic Shop to "erase my memories". In essence I can now do the Warlock's relic attire quests again. This is mandatory if I wanna store my RDM AF anymore (which I do) and my pocket is feeling the strain of lugging around extra armor I'm not using.

After basking in my glow (for all of 5 minutes) I realized last night was daylight savings time and that I was in fact 1 hour from Dynamis - Qufim. I quickly switched over to BRD and headed out to the Heiroglyphics. We did 70 minutes of bidding before we entered... and we ended up with 3 whole drops. We ended up with DRG hands, DRG belt, and BST belt. We also ended up with a win. This was our 1st win in about 5 attempts and it puts us one step closer to Dynamis - Tavnazia. Eighteen people, 15 minutes, 1 pissed off gaming community. Either way I am a Dynamis - Qufim Interloper. It was alot of fun.

After Dynamis I jumped into a NIN and WAR spam pt and ended up grabbing 21k of the 30k I need to ding 75BRD. I'm about 9100 tnl and hoping to get that tomorrow. Then I switched over to my 2nd character. I really started to enjoy playing melee though long ago I vowed not to melee ever. My real life girlfriend took one of my fishing mules and made it her character. She played while I was at work and when we broke up the PS2 and account went with me (since it was mine to begin with). The charcater's name is Tyrhanny and is currently a 30THF, 30NIN, and 49RNG. I xp'd on her last night as NIN and went from 27 > 30 in one sitting. Strangely, tanking was fun. When I got back to Jeuno I realized that I needed to upgrade some things. I picked up some Dodge Earrings and then saw that RSE feet were nice. Savage Gaiters are Mithra RSE feet and are HP+16 STR+3 CHR+2 but they were 330k. I decided to quest these buggers cause they're free if you go out and earn em.

I looked on http://www.mithrapride.org/vana_time/index.html and found when it was time for the Mithra and where. I didn't have a key but I did have a stack of Thief's Tools and a 30THF. I hurried out there on choco and realized that I had no oils/powders when I got there. I got aggro from a Goblin which I disposed of easily but then I realized there's some tough stuff in here. As I was about to drop down a hole I got aggro from a jelly. I was doing fine but it did some type of fluid spread move and dropped my shadows. I was taking damage and then saw 2 mithra run into the room. I typed /help and they ran at me, examined me, then typed {That's too bad.} and dropped down the hole! That annoyed me so I dropped down too. Luckily the jelly doesn't follow. when I got down there I saw them fighting stropers, and as I checked the chest spawn locations sure enough there was a chest! I careful went over to it and traded one Thief's Tool to it and viola! "Tyrhanny recieves key item magical pattern!" Then I get a tell from one saying "WTF that was our chest can't you see we're trying to get the key??!" I just typed {That's too bad.} and then /wave before I used my scroll of instant warp. Some people are just unreal. Anyways I ran straight to the gobbie and got my free Savage Gaiters! Tomorrow is a new Limbus, Apollyon Northeast so we'll see how that goes. In theory I could get my 2nd BRD AF item and finally be able to make Choral Justacorps +1. I've decided once I get my Justa+1 I'm selling manteel. Also when I get Bard's Cannion's I'm selling my Sha'ir Seraweels because I'll swap between Cannions and Znith Slacks (+50MP). Soon I'll be selling my Sha'ir Gages because I got my Bard's Cuffs, and finally I'll be letting go of my Sha'ir Turban because I have Bard's Roundlet, Opop Opo Crown, and Demon Helm. Pretty much all my Sha'ir will be sold hopefully by this time next month. That's about 35M gil right there and I'm going to invest that into a craft that will net steady returns. I'm thinking Clothcraft, but I haven't decided yet. I have Smithing at 56 and that's really only good with Goldsmithng (no thanks!) so I've got a decision to make. Thats a long ways off though. Treasures of Aht Urghan is bought and paid for and so now I'm just preapring to move into that expansion pack. Until next time, mahalo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home