Monday, June 12, 2006

Adept! Finally.

Not a whole lot to update, since my modem has been on it's last leg I haven't been doing alot of hardcore stuff. Tried Dynamis - Qufim but we couldn't do enough damage in the 3 mins that we had Chainspell Stun going and we ended up losing. Did gods on Saturday and I was high bidder on Genbu's Shield again and all that stupid turtle dropped was a Kabuto. Genbu really has a thing against me. I've come to accept that. They did a Sunday Kirin run but I knew my connection couldn't handle it. They got Raise III and an Oricalchum Ingot... so total crap drops.

I did on the other hand finally reach Adept in Clothcraft. Seemed I had to get past 73 to finally get some solid back to back to back skillups on Rainbow Threads, then when I did Puk Fletchlings the skillups were crazy. I did 4.5 levels of skillup in about a 2 hours time and finally finished at 78. (This morning I synthed 3 stacks of Rainbow Cloth and got another 0.7 through all 36 synths) Only problem is there is a huge dry spell 79-82 and the synths in the 80's suck.

I will just craft Puk Fletchlings till I cap them at 82, then Arhat's Hakama (which is a huge loss) caps at 88, Wamoura Cloth caps at 89, and Wamoura Silk (for some reason) caps at 90. I'll start doing W. Silk >> W.Cloth around 84, but I have to do stupid A.Hakama from 82 until 84 which is gonna eat some gils up. I have started synthing Kaginawa, mostly because its a Clothcraft synth with a Smithing subcraft and I am covered in both areas. So far I HQ about 5/12 synths and as long as I am not paying more than 13k per Manticore Hair I should make a decent profit off the toolbags. I'm pretty happy overall with the cost of getting to 80. So far I am about 4M out of pocket to get it to 80 which leaves me plenty to hopefully break it past 90. Some synths are getting a bit pricy now, such as Rainbow Threads >> Rainbow Cloths. Each stack of threads is 350k, and a stack of cloths is 1.1M so when I fail and lose 3 threads it's a little painful to see 90k go up in smoke... but, as my grandpa used to say, "Can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs". Just keep my eye on the prize and I should beover this Arhat's hump in by the weekend. Seems Mikesjustice is defying all logic and crafting like mad... Dude sold 7 of the last 10 Scorpion Harness+1's. Ugh.

1 Comments:

At June 13, 2006 1:40 PM, Blogger Ultrabum said...

Ristin said...
Real mature


Well what do you want me to do Ristin, thank her for not including me in her new layout?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home