Thursday, June 01, 2006

Jorm is a punk

Well last night I did Dynamis - Sandy and we walked out with 15 AF... 2 RDM's even. Crazy drops, and that brings us to 31 AF in 2 runs there. Yikes. I came out of Dynamis to find the LS had done 5 Shen runs http://gorokai.blogspot.com/2005/08/shen.html#links and gotten 5 Reverand Mail and found out that Jorm was up so they got almost the whole shell to head out there to meet him for the first time.

It was a fun fight, people made the mistake of running behind him alot, and it eventually spike flailed. I told them it would but we got it to 20% and it hadn't so I think the shell got complacent and comfortable with it. Only thing that was important is we pulled our 1st wyrm, we did pretty well rotating, we need to get better with using the right avatars and always facing the wyrm the same way. It was fun for us, but Hex had to come out and be a total jerk. I don't usually vent my problems about people on here, but to come all the way out to the ends of Ul Range to watch us fight a wyrm for 5 hours shows that you both have no life and that you think sending tells to our members that we suck makes you look any less of a loser. Get a life dude, go play with your LS for 5 hours instead of watching ours.

Anyways, we lost, but the win was the learning of what we did wrong and how to get better. I'm sure this LS can move on to beating Jorm and then hopefully take Tiamat and Vrtra. Until then, it's a learning process, no one wins the first time they attempt something.

1 Comments:

At June 09, 2006 2:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home