Monday, June 05, 2006

Save the Drama fo yo Mama

Well I had a good weekend... for the most part. I caught up on my Clothcraft and we did a successful god run. Only blemish came on Sunday afternoon when another Dynamis LS jumped into our zone 30 minutes before we had scheduled to go in and shenanigans ensued. Luckily I had stuff on the TiVo to watch split screen while the drama unfurled in /linkshell chat. When we went in we had another Dyna - Beau win and got a Montinont, THF, WAR, and RDM AF. So Tabards for everyone!

Later on we did a Kirin which (as always) turned ugly on the 3rd and 4th mini god and avoiding a wipe was another task we had to complete before taking Kirin down in 90 mins. Unsent showed up the same time we did while MisfitGods was fighting their Kirin and I told a few of their members, we have done Kirin at 6pm on Sunday for the past 2+ months. After some talking it seems Firiel and Tenbears came to an agreement and Unsent respectivly waitied for us to finish. Say what you want about Firiel (I know I hate her and she hates me) but she runs a tight ship. I may dislike her, but I do respect her.

Moving on to happier things... I decided that saving up Assault Points for the Intensifying Cape was not the smartest thing. You see it's 10,000 points for MP+30 cape I want... but recently the Lamia Mantle was introduced. It's not 10,000 points, it's 28,000g which is cheap as hell and the trade off is a measly 6mp! Stats are great (MP+24; Magic Def. Bonus+3). That's right up my alley, plus, with the points I had saved up I bought a Insomnia Earring. It was 3,000 Assault Points and is HP/MP+15 and enhances Resist Sleep. Kinda killed 2 birds with 1 stone. Now I'm really starting to get impressed with my HP/MP ratio as well as the overall size of my MP pool.

(man I wish PS2 could screenshot menus...)

Also you'll see that my XP is capped. As of last night after Kirin I deleveled 2x but finished the fight with 292xp into 75RDM. I knew it was time to finally cap this xp (again) so I found myself a nice burn party for 6 hours and not only capped my xp but got 2 merits in the process! I now have 953mp and with 2 more merits to go in MP I can get to 973 base MP without food and break 1000MP with food. Yay me!

1 Comments:

At June 09, 2006 2:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home