Sunday, June 04, 2006

Made it over the hump

So this morning I told myself I had been slacking long enough in Clothcraft. I hit 60, got my Spectacles and got complacent for a week. I dug my heels in and cleared 62 and started up in Black Choco Fletchlings which cap at 73. The first 1.5 levels was a bit grueling and I knew it would be but I said screw it, I'll skillup eventually and once I made it over 62 things picked up nicely. Only reason I stopped is because we had sky tonight. By the time I left for sky I had hit 64.0 and still had 9 levels to go on fletchlings.

Once in sky we made our rounds with Byakko, Seiryu, Suzaku and Genbu. I must say my enfeebling merits are finally starting to show themselves. I was able to silince Suzaku without Elemental Seal on 2x and the second time was literally 5 seconds before he 2 hour'd which meant his chainspell firaga 3 was completely nulled. It was pretty impressive if I say so myself. When we got to Genbu I knew I didn't have much competition, but sure enough the only person who was bidding against me had 4 more points than me. It didn't drop and Genbu was the only cheapass all night. Byakko dropped haidate, Seiryu dropped kote, Suzaku dropped sune-ate, but Genbu... he continues to seek unadultrated revenge on me. He dropped A. Abj: Hands again for the 2nd straight time and Canabis was able to get his Zenith Mitts.

Afterwards I was crazy bored and decided to be a ghetto BLM and help the LS do some KS30 orbs. We did 7 or 8 but got no V Claw nor any Damascne Ingots/Cloths. We got Forty his Destroyers though, and I ended up getting some stupid bow called the Expunger which increases its damage after you get 500 WS points (no thanks) so it was kinda crappy. I think the 4 BLMs gonna cut me in on their split since I was with them all night long. Tomorrow is more skillups, Dynamis - Beaucidine, and probably an evening Kirin with the seals we got today.

1 Comments:

At June 09, 2006 2:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home