Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A lil good, a lil bad, and alot of Lost


(this entry is a culmination of the past 2-3 days)

Kind of a weak couple days since the Valkurm fiasco. I beat Apollyon SE again for the 10th time it seems, finally getting enough coins to recieve my earring. Spent some time in a Imperial Standing party. I have no desire for that stupid turban so I'm just accumulating points right now, hoping that there is more to the rewards than just 1 item. Oh yeah I beat Shadow Lord with a 75MNK. It was a joke actually, but fun nonetheless. The cutscene was longer than the fight. I did 3 Assaults as well, wining one in the never before attempted area of Periqua and then went 1/2 in Lebros Cavern. The Qiqirn were bastards when it came to dropping their mines, and both times someone messed up the blowing up of the wall by running away too soon. Oh well... I've got some things I need to do, leveling can wait. In no particular order:
  1. Level Clothcraft to 85
  2. Get my Magnifying Specs and eventually my Weaver's Apron
  3. Get to Windy Rank 8 for Master Caster Bracelets (INT/MND+1, ele/enf magic +7)
  4. Get Grandiose Chain (HP/MP+10, hpp/mpp+2) Mamool Ja Assault [2,265/8,000]
  5. Get Intensifying Cape(HP/MP+30) Lebros Cavern Assault [3,762/10,000]
  6. Get Bard Slippers to go 5/5 on BRD AF2

Decided to see how much CHR I could get on my BRD... came up with 2 pics, one with my Opo Opo Crown activated and one with both CHR+ songs on. I could get it higher actually if my ring wasn't gimp and I had different earrings. Without songs I had CHR: 68+66 which isn't all that

bad, but with songs I had CHR: 68+89 which is absolutely insane... So the moral of this story is... um, I can have alot of CHR if I wanted to. Also I didn't notice I was BRD/BLM until I was standing in front of the Trail Markings in Beaucidine...

Kinda a crappy night tonight, started off the day camping Cactrot Rapido with the LS for who knows why, we claimed with 14 people and somehow wiped. RMTs claim it while we're reraising and kill it. Wonderful. Then I figure while we have these people here we could get my Savage Blade out of the way. Well I have no idea the process of opening the gates so we bailed on that idea. We wandered around and killed the Dainslaif NM (no drop) and the Save the Queen NM (no drop). We made our way to the Dune Boots NM and finally got a drop. We wanted to move onto an ENM but I noticed the day/time and realized I had to attend my regulary scheduled Dynamis (Beaucidine). We farmed for over 3 hours and all that dropped was 1 single Montinont... Such crap. At least my night picked up, when I logged out I was able to watch the season finale of Lost, but I won't go into that seeing as this is my FFXI blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home