Friday, June 09, 2006

Artisan baby... hells yeah.

So I broke past the 68 level and started up on the road ahead to Adept. I leveled out today at about 72 and change, and the only reason why I'm not getting up faster is because I'm buying all the damn Spider Webs I can get my hands on. I'm trying not to pay more than 13k a piece since they are going for 10k. I'm tackling Puk Fletchings around 76 which should take me to 82. That will also allow me to get my Weaver's Apron which actually makes me look like an actual crafter. Right now I find myself crafting daily in my Jaridah Peti just so I can look original. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is synthing anything including Wamoura. Right now the only way to get that stuff is to farm the mobs in Mt. Zhaylom or to camp the Al Zhabi Clothcraft Guild... which looks like this every 55 minutes, and the pic below doesn't every show the 8 tarus who literally stand inside the NPC! It seems that the closer you get to the NPC, the better chance you have at pulling up the Buy/Sell menu at exactly 6:00. I would say about 75% of the time at 6:00 when I click the NPC I get no menu and when I reselect the NPC at 6:01 or 6:02... anything of value is long gone. There has to be a better way to do this. Even people who aren't logged in suddenly appear at 5:50 to try and buying Wamoura Cocoons, Karakul Threads, and Gold Threads only to logout 3 seconds later. Hurray for RMTs!

On a more positive, note we beat Dynamis Lord again on Wednesday with no real problems but for the 2nd straight time we got nothing but a L.Jadeshell. We DID in fact finally get a Duelist's Chapeau which is the 1st in a long time and only the 5th one we've had drop in the lifetime of the shell. So yippie only 6 more people ahead of me to get the Chapeau before it's my turn! That's only 1 more than we've seen total in a year... fack. I must say that the Culverin is a damn impressive weapon. It's pretty much a damn hand cannon and it puts out massive damage. I had to get a shot of this thing when I saw it, and I was definitly intimidated by that thing. Reminds me of what Arnold wielded in Terminator 2.

Finally, I finished up enough Lamia No.13 to get the Grandiose Chain. It's quite a nice piece, especially for burns (which is what it seems RDM do for xp once they hit lv75) although I am a bit upset that my HP/MP ratio is adjusted now. The Star Necklace is 15HP > 15MP which gets me about 10mp from 1:1 ratio, but the Grandiose Chain is HP/MP+10; hp/mp regen +2. This means I have about 972HP:948MP. So I need to finish my MP merits which will give me 20 more MP and then I should be closer to my 1:1 ratio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home