Sunday, May 21, 2006

My melee days are OVER!

Thank god... This is one of the reasons I am happy to have completed my short-lived chapter playing melee. Berserk + Nightmare Scythe got me a whopping 1 damage... Anyways I went from 35DRK to 38DRK and finally got Stun activated so I can chainspell stun. It's such a relief to finally have finished this. It's sad when I think about it, I spent weeks upon weeks leveling this job so that I can have 60 seconds (edited) of continuous stuns. Either way it rounds out my RDM, so now being able to choose to go /BLM, /WHM, or /DRK makes me a more complete RDM.

A little disappointing news came earlier in the day. I finally got all my synthesis materials to make the 650k Jaridah Salvars. I paid the stupid Aht Urghan NPC 1 Imp.Brz.Piece to get synthesis support, and I tried to synth. Tried. I was 4 levels from cap on Clothcraft, 20 levels over cap on Smithing, but the listing for Leathercraft was (?). Here's my beef... Steel Ingot is a lv36 Smithing synth, which I had. Karakul Leather is a lv10 Leatherworking synthm which I had. I can only guess that there is some other craft that is needed but either way, I could synth it. So what to do? Ask a friend to do it for you. I did that, I asked a 98+3 Clothcraft friend to synth. I handed all materials over to her and she started to synth. Failure. I ended up losing a 250k Marid Hair and a 220k Karakul Cloth. Needless to say I was disappointed, but I'll just try and farm the ingredients up again and have her make it. Ity was just bad dumb luck that it failed. In a few hours I have Dynamis - Valkurm and I'll be goign as RDM/DRK to help of the final boss. It seems like I am the only person bidding on BRD Slippers so if they drop I could (once again) be welcomed into the 5/5 AF2 club in Obsidian. Here's to hoping.

3 Comments:

At May 21, 2006 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

chainspell lasts 60 seconds, not 30, what kind of red mage are you?

 
At May 22, 2006 1:22 AM, Blogger Ultrabum said...

Well at 2:37am I was a very tired one. I hardly ever chainspell unless it's for fun before I go to sleep or if I wanna see if I can grab hate and kill myself. Meh, whatever.

 
At June 09, 2006 2:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home