Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Diving In

Well I finally bit the bullet today and started in with the Green Ribbons. Damn they suck. Out of 12 Silk Cloths I only successfully synth about 8-9 Green Ribbons and out of those 8-9 ribbons I only get skillup on maybe 4 total. So far I've gone from 53.0 to 56.1 in about 7 stacks of Silk Cloths and I've had to sell any synthed ribbons back to an NPC for 2,070 gil. Luckily I'm halfway through this ordeal and will quit in about 3 levels. Once I hit 59 I'm moving onto White Capes so I can actually sell the capes on the Auction House.

I've found that I can also make Field Hose which caps at 60. The materials (when synthed from scratch) cost the same amount as the Ribbons but instead they actually sell on the Auction House. If this is the case (as it has been tonight at least) I'm going to make Field Hose until I cap it at 60 and then move on. Blowing up Silk Cloths make me cry. When I fail on 4 synths and lose 4 cloths thats a total loss of 56,000 gil. I'm sure when I am at 86 Clothcraft I'll wish I was only losing 56k a stack but right now that still kinda stings a little bit to be losing 56k to failed synths. I'll pick up where I left off tomorrow and do a Dynamis - Beaucidine. I am not lotting anything because I have both BRD and RDM AF2 from that zone so I'm strictly going for the coins and the points.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home