Thursday, May 18, 2006

Damn melees sidetracking me!

Look at this crap! Its 3:57 am and I'm finishing up an Imperial Standing Party... I get invites when I'm not looking for party or when I'm trying to get into an Assault party. Only time I never get invites... when I'm looking for an xp party. I tell ya what though, being RDM in a burn party is alot easier than being BRD. I have to do more but it's much easier cause I just plop my ass in a spot and heal, haste, silena and blindna! So easy. I got 2 merits tonight and finally closed out Convert Recast timer. I'm down to 8:20 in between converts. Not bad if I say so myself. This will be nice when I'm soloing VT mobs and needing that MP faster.
I'm not sure what I'm going to work on next, maybe Max MP. I had a spare merit and threw it into that category which got my max MP up to 823 without food. Still kinda sucky but I'm Hume and RDM, cut me some slack here... When I get my Assault cape which is HP/MP+30 and my Locq. Earring which also has MP+30 I should be sitting pretty around 880 MP or so. Then my Zenith Mitts will get me over 900 MP.

Speaking of Zenith Mitts... screw Genbu, fat ass friggin turtle has not dropped mitts for me dating back to November, and the only mitts he has dropped was 2 weeks ago when I was unable to attend our sky run... Isn't that some sick irony. Anyways the sun will rise in 90 minutes so I am off to sleep. I have another job interview I need to rest up for. Here's my day in a nutshell.

  1. Solo'd some Marids with xp ring on, great xp and Kindred Seals
  2. Got Clothcraft to 57 (so close to 58 and Craftsman!)
  3. Turned in 6 Cotton Hachimakis for guild points (HQ'd 2 of them!)
  4. Won Dynamis - Beaucidine (3 AFs... wtf, where were our THFs tonight?)
  5. Did a burn party, got 2 merits, capped convert and raised Max MP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home