Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Aspi sunk (I wasn't on board)

Got home last night and tried to solo on BLM, a party was there. They said they weren't going to stop pulling the Animalier even though there were TONS of other mobs to chain off of. Got sick of it, came back RDM. Brought along my NPC and starting killing Gobs . Got my NPC 57 but got bored trying to pull their mobs... it was true, there were tons of mobs to chain off of. Camped Intulo, popped him, got a curaga earring.


I wanted Magic Slacks...

Went back to Aht Urghan, synthed up a pair of NQ Cursed Slacks and NQ Blessed Trousers. No skillup... We were buying time for a NM pop, so I headed back out to Bibiki Bay as BLM. Sure enough, same damn party was there. This was, like, 4+ hours later... They still refused to let me have the gob so I moved. Found a gob who has a pullable pet but it's a distance. If the rarab gets 2 shot in on my stoneskin it's gone. Killed 3 rabbits, then died... Reraise 2 was on. I got up and warped. We were to gather for Aspi.

Changed to BRD, finally used my newly aquired Volbow Outpost (Windy hasn't hardly ever controlled it since I changed allegiances). Camped Aspi alongside BBQ and LB and it popped. LB claimed, killed no problem (duh) but only W Body dropped. LB has been looking for members to hand out Dalmaticas to since almost every single one of their mages in shell has one. That thought stayed with me for most of the night where I sat in my mog house waiting for the slacks/trousers to sell (1.7M and 600k respectivly).

While in my mog house a buddy sent me a tell that he stunned Kirin. MANY people will say he's unstunnable, but with enough Dark Magic and ES on you can stun him. I bet him he couldn't and he produced an undoctored pic of a stunned Kirin. I made a little sig for him while I sat in my mog house and eventually logged off after sending it to him. Here's the sig:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home