Monday, August 14, 2006

Sunday remix


Sunday was a pretty lazy day. I started off trying to get some skillups, which as of late have been a real pain in the ass. I got +0.1 from a pair of Blessed Trousers which got me to 94. Then I did something stupid (again) and bought 2 stacks of Rainbow Cloths and Silk Threads to make some Rainbow Capes. Well... they cap at 94 and I realized this as I was getting my advanced support at the guild. Needles to say I didn't get a Prism Cape, so I desynthed them all and got back 4 stacks of Raibow threads. I turned 3 stacks of thread into 1 stack of cloth, and sold the stack of cloths and threads. I ended up getting no skill and no +1. It cost me 1.2M for the materials and I got back about 800k... Like I said, I'm stupid. Later on I bought 8 War Berets @ 75k each, and 8 Phoneix Feathers @ 2k each. Synthed all eight, didn't get a single skillup. Dammit all to hell.

I picked up a Kirin's Pole for 750k, I got BLM to 61, and then headed out to Dynamis - Xarcabard. Once again, no chapeau dropped, but we got WAR body and MNK head which finished out the sets for Tohmane and Rihai respectivly. CONGRATS YOU TWO!

Finally we headed up to Horlais Peak for some KS99. I got 3 runs in and the LS did a total of 5 runs. We won all but 1, because 3 people DC'd and 1 person went AFK while dead... We still had 4 more orbs to do but ran out of time so we're going to finish them up Friday. Hopefully, we stay on schedule and head up the promies tonight so I can get my darn Magnetic Earring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home