Wednesday, August 09, 2006

BLM AF done



Yesterday I realized I needed to get my Wizard's Pestasos so I wrangled a few LS mates up and headed out to Toramai Canal (sp?). We used a lil cheat in killing the NM. Santiago sneaked up and pop his elemental. Then he walked back to the party and waited for it to despawn. Once it did I waited 5 minutes and popped my elemental. The party killed it and we both clicked the ??? for a CS. Usually for 2 BLMs you would have to kill 2 NMs. Congrats to Santiago and myself for Pestasos. Also a big thank you to Hex and Fatally and all that came out to help.

After a successful Limbus run where we got BRD, RDM, MNK, DRG, and PLD items (+48 coins and a metal chip!) I took up duo'ing with my BLM partner (yes the one who sold me out after I sold myself out) and we both got to 60BLM. We are actually only about 1400 xp apart when it comes to levels. I don't see us stopping this until 62(ish) since we can still get Chain #1 300xp without Empress Bands on. Eventually we will be able to solo these for probably 250-225xp per kill and keep getting more insane xp from not being in a normal boring party. Tonight I have Dynamis Tavnazia, and I am REALLY excited about it. Expect many many pictures tomorrow from this new zone.

Also, props to Frozenx for adjusting the BBQ blog. It originally said that we pulled Cerb @ 13% after BBQ's 2nd wipe. Unfortunetly that wasn't the case and Fx was already warped and/or logged off. We pulled at 45% (it's went from 13% to 23% to 34% to 45%) not the 13% that was originally stated. With so much drama in endgame I'm really glad this was cleared up without a bickering session.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home