Monday, August 14, 2006

just a random thought for LB

Revisiting the Cerberus situation with LB...

Multiple members of LB told me that Res needed to be faster with our claim, and thats why they rushed in and took it from us with 8 people in their party...

Yet this weekend Auronku claims Fafnir and dies because his alliance couldn't cure/invite him in time. Clan claims and HANDS IT BACK to LB. Now this is called respect, something we didn't recieve at Cerb. The only reason I mention this is because Auron told me in tell:

a) We gotta be faster if you want the big kills
b) We will have the same thing happen us again, especially with the JPN shells.

Well, seems not Auron. If that were so, then Clan wouldn't have handed you guys back Fafnir even though you lost it when you died. I'm just trying to make a point here, even in the endgame arena, LS's can show respect to other LS's that actually do the work, i.e. camping a HNM (us) as well as claiming a HNM(you).

source: http://my.opera.com/ashira/blog/ (since LB is saying it's a lie, I'll pass along where I got the info)

1 Comments:

At August 14, 2006 7:05 PM, Blogger Boa Valenwood said...

I'm pretty sure this falls under the category of whining. If you don't want people to still think of you as Gorocry, maybe don't worry about what LB does and how Ress handles it. Just enjoy what you do get to do.

This is my completely unbiased opinion here btw. From what I've seen, LB appears to be a much older and much more respected LS than Ress, so I can see why a JP LS would hand something back to them. And when your LS leader starts drama all the time, I don't think other LS are going to respect him enough to give him back anything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home