Saturday, August 12, 2006

stupid.



So yeah, the Ix'grah cannot be duo'd nor killed by DoT and just "run around". To begin with after 2 grav/binds it resists. To effectivly beat that NM you'd have to land 20-30 grav/binds.

aint happening.

Also I was able to land poison II. bio II, choke, shock, and burn. They were on 5x for 1:00 each time, did 0% damage to it. To effectivly kill this you'd have to land those spells for hours.

aint happening.

Instead, I nuked it with Thunder III, did 2% damage. Then regen'd it all back in 2 minutes. I eventually gave up and died. We waited for hours and hours for our other pt to meet up. Literally, 2 hours for them to catch up to us @ the NM. I fell asleep twice. They finally showed up at 3:30 am and we killed it without a problem. The ironic thing is, I joined up with this person to farm my organs, then to farm LS Grah chips, and I somehow convinved myself to help with this mission.

/slap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home