Thursday, August 03, 2006

BRD AF2 done

So last night I finally got around to doing a city run and it was Jeuno. I haven't been to the cities in months, and the last 2 times I went to Jeuno the slippers didn't drop. Luckily for me they did this time. So now that I closed out BRD I can continue to sandbag my points so that I can keep my place in the pooverbial "Cheapeau Line". Right now I think I am #5 in line which means if I'm lucky I might see a hat come my way before the end of the year. In a week we're going to try Dynamis - Tavnazia for the 1st time, so that's something else which will be new and probably take a lot of xp from me.

In other news my blog's page loads has jumped due to Ohemgee's sad attempt to be cynical by putting my url in his sig. Funny thing about Ohemgee is he sold his account earlier this year (which technically makes him RMT) and now he wants it back and can't get it back (haha). He spends as much time as ever trying to be funny in forums since he can't get in-game any longer, so he must have been jealous of my RDM because he's recently put his crosshairs on me. Oh well, at least I don't RMT and I have my character still. If anyone asks him about it he, of course, denies it saying that his account was "stolen" (how clandestine) yet if you looked hard enough you would find a post on KI's Odin forum where he was asking if anyone wanted to buy his character for $500 before he put it up on eBay. Haha, pathetic.

2 Comments:

At August 04, 2006 1:14 PM, Blogger Boa Valenwood said...

Doubt it was because he was jealous of your RDM. He probably just picked an easy target that everyone would agree on, and as bad as that is, you're an easy target that everyone agrees on. It's like a pack of dogs. You beat up the lead dog, and he immediately goes and attacks another dog to prove he's still got it.

And there's no such thing as bad publicity, right? :P

 
At August 04, 2006 9:30 PM, Blogger Ultrabum said...

Except every person he sends here is coming from the "village/server idiot" thread.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home