Monday, May 08, 2006

Linens-N-Things (my new way of FFXI life)


So for the past 5 days all I have done is craft. I didn't do much of anything Thurs-Sat because the Moms was in town, but other than that I have been in Windurst crafting my little behind off. Only time I have left Windy is for Dynamis (another Valkurm loss on Sunday...) and Limbus which is tonight. Last night I got Clothcraft to 39.4 and even got Goldsmithing to 10.7 which means I can make Silver Thread (whoopie) I think it's a loss though, not completely sure. Either way I think I have spent less than 1M to get my Clothcraft to around 40 which isn't that bad in my opinion. Soon alot of stuff will be made with Velvet (which is expensive), so I think I'm going to spend time making the ingredients instead of buying them since the crystal cost is far less a sunk cost than the price of the already synthed ingredients.

On a positive note I have 2 interviews this week, both with different divisions of Morgan Stanley. I'm hoping one of them pans out. It means less time on FFXI but more time living my life with more money. Money > FFXI

1 Comments:

At May 09, 2006 1:09 PM, Blogger Ultrabum said...

but the beauty is I can trash his comment and not advertise for him. I think my 4 year college degree from an ACCREDITED Univeristy wil ltake me alot farther. Just had a job interview with UBS for $20 an hour soing the easiest Excel work...

God I hope I get that easy ass job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home