Thursday, May 04, 2006

And the boots makes seven


Entered Dynamis last night and was high bidder on Duelist's Boots, and I didn't expect them to drop to be honest. Then we started getting drops left and right. We got NIN. WAR, DRG, then BST and the AF just kept flowing. We ended up with 15 AF when it was all said and done and I think my boots were the 13th or 14th AF to drop. I was really getting worried because the boots are really good boots. Good MP and Magic Attack Bonus + and it means I'll be selling my Wise Pigaches. They cost me an arm and a leg in terms of points but they are a rare drop and it's my 7th AF piece (3 RDM and 4 BRD) and the only pieces I need left are BRD feet and RDM hands. Neither of those two are considered rare drops and I should be able to get them with the points I have left. I don't ever expect to have a Duelist's Chapeau, at least not for a long ass time. There are about 3 people with 100 points that want it and we've seen 2 drop in 8 months so I'm not worried. When we were ported out of Dynamis - San d'Oria our total haul was:
BRD
RDM
MNK
BST
NINx2
RNGx2
WARx2
DRGx2
PLDx3
(and a Montinont)

On a crafting note I got Clothcraft to 14 in a day. Crafted about 4 hours total all day yesterday. Pretty easy stuff. I did Grass Cloth to 4, Capes to 8, Cotton Cloth to 12, and I'm doing Cotton Capes to 18. I'm kinda liking the fact I can synth 10 of these capes and then desynth the capes back into threads. For almost an hour last night I was synthing Cotton Capes and desynthing them back into Cotton Threads only to use those threads to make cloths for more capes! I even got some skill ups on the desynths. Looking ahead it shouldn't be too bad until I break 50, then alot of the synths seem to use velvet. I will probably hover there for a week or more trying to make some gil off simple profitable synths like silver thread, silk thread, and velvet cloth before I make the dive into the 50+ waters. Right now that's still a ways off tho as I am a 13.8 Cothcrafter.

On a personal note Mother's Day and my Mom's birthday are both this weekend and she's in NYC to visit, so my online time will be limited. I might miss my Limbus LS's 1st run at Omega but there's not much I can really do about it I guess. Oh well, I want Ultima's body parts anyways...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home