Friday, June 30, 2006

Down the backstretch they come!

93 down... 7 to go. Well, to be realistic I'll probably stop at 98 or 99 but close enough. Have been making and breaking Errant Slops for about a week now and it seems to be the cheapest way to skillup besides plumes (which are hardly ever in stock). Now that I am 93 it will take quite a few synths to get to 94 which is Errant Slops skill cap. So I must move onto something a bit higher, somewhere in the 95-96 range. What I'm being told by other crafters is to do the Tarutaru Sash to 95, then Blessed Mitts to 96, and Blessed Trouses to 97. Then Dance Shoes to 98 and finally Rasetsu Samue to 99. Things are beginning to look expensive again... I'm down to about 50% of my starting capital, so I should be ok, but I still need to start synthing cloths fromscratch to make up some of the lost gil. It's not necessary but I want to be able to finish Leather to 60 when I get to 95 Cloth.

In other news my Kriegsbiel sold which was nice. I haven't been doing much of anything in sky, I've been keeping up with my Limbus LS but only am going for coins now so I can sell them. Tomorrow I get my 4th piece of AF+1 (2 RDM and 2 BRD) and with every piece of AF+1 I obtain thats one more piece of AF I need to re-obtain so I can store it all. Tomorrow is Choral Cuffs +1. Stats are:



Also today sometime I need to do 2 runs at Lamia No.13 and I will be able to afford my Yigit Turban:



I'll end up using that happily to nuke (tho I don't think my macros are big enough anymore) and then use it for BLM when I get high enough too. I should start XP'ing my BLM again... I haven't done much in game except craft, dynmais, and limbus over the past week or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home