Saturday, June 17, 2006

I pwn Tier 0

I'm currently dead as 16BST in Carpenter's Landing waiting for a raise, so I might as well type this up while I wait. So I realized that it was not gonna be cheap to get through the 80's. Peronally I <3 style="DISPLAY: block; MARGIN: 0px auto 10px; CURSOR: hand; TEXT-ALIGN: center" alt="" src="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7627/1431/320/hakama.jpg" border="0">Now granted it's only about 600k but that's still 600k back in my pocket. That paid for 1.5 stacks of materiels. I basked in my glory for a while before I started back in. About 2 hours later I got another one synthed! Now this is kinda rare because tier 0 HQ's are about 7-15% chance. I was 3-4 levels below the cap and got these two HQ's. That's pretty rare. I listed them both for 598,001g and finished crafting last night and this afternoon I finally hit 86. Hakama cap at 88 but I'm done with them. I'll maybe do 1 level of Wamoura Silk > Cloth and then start in on Giant Bird Plumes. They are't much better, a stack of materiels costs 480k... so I'm seeing the funds from the Manteel, Nobles, and H Kote slowly disappearing. I should have enough though, and when I hit 95ish I'll get my Leather sub to 60 to be up to date.

Yay! A raise for my BST... god XP is slow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home