Saturday, June 24, 2006

Goodbye my friend

So today I was informed that one of our members, a galka SAM, decided to take his own life last night. This is probably the most shocking news I've ever heard while playing this game. I wish there was something I could have said to the guy while he was in-game. He was quiet but not a recluse. He knew how to have fun...

Whenever we gathered for Haku we'd always joke about how long the newbs were taking and we'd place bets on how many would die to aggro before reaching the ??? that spawns Haku. I used to put my character inside his and tell him I was cleaning the inside of his armor and demand gils when I stepped out. We'd screw around sometimes in Jeuno. He'd start emoting his chest hurt (with me inside him) and then I would /point motion and my arm would come out of his chest. He'd play off the whole alien thing and we'd get an immature laugh in and then do it again 5 mins later. Other times he would find another random galka and flat out skull hump me for minutes until I came back from AFK, making sure he documented it by screenshots. He is the galka on the right with the kote on.
I don't know what he was thinking, he was one of the most loved members of Furiousx and he will be missed incredibly. I hope wherever he is he doesn't have the pain he must have felt when he was still alive. Take care my friend, you will be missed.

1 Comments:

At June 25, 2006 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry about your friend goro.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home