Friday, June 16, 2006

Wyrm: 3 | LS: 0

Well Ten's army of BLMs finally showed up, and KS99 "Early Bird Catches the Wyrm" was 1st attempt. I, of course, used my orb first and after the PLD voked the Wyrm used Breath and wiped the entire alliance in 1 second. Glad I was planning to choose Unsho > Princly > Guispere, etc and we never even engaged it.

Second try was better, but being the only RDM/DRK in the whole alliance it was my job to CS stun in the air. We did fine till 75% when it went airborne, then like and idiot I hit stun macro before Chainspell macro and I had to wait almost 30 seconds before I could cast stun again, and I had a whopping 40 seconds of Chainspelling in. I learned that the Wyrm stays in the air almost 2 mins, much longer than my CS Stun can hold him off for. Once he landed he wiped the BLMs and 2 Benedictions later it was only a matter of time before the WHMs ran out of MP and the PLDs would fall. We took it to 24% and wiped.

Third attempt was just stupid. We went in with 12 BLMs, 1 WHM, 2 BRDs, 2 SMNs, and 1 RDM/DRK. Almost none of us had our 2 hours. We failed sleepingit at least 10x on darksday, though I was told thats the main strat, to sleep it. We wiped at about 48% and I gave up. The people were there but the execution wasn't. We had no ctun lock on the Wyrm and we had no real SC's of any sort.

Pics... well when I scrape through the file manager of the PS2 I'll post em... but it sucked. I have good news about my crafting but I'll post that tonight or tomorrow so it's not infested with this feeling of failure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home