Thursday, June 15, 2006

First commissioned piece, and I didn't even blow it up!

Eviljoker had me make her a Vermy and boy was I nervous. Not only was it my first synth that someone asked me to do for them, but it was worth 9M gil! After getting support and a Terra Crystal I faced south and made the cloak. I wasn't all that surprised since I was 12 levels over the cap but as evidenced the next day... people can have critical failures on stuf way below their level. It happens, the trick is to have it happen to inexpensive crap instead of crap worth 9M gil, even if it isn't your gil, it's still someone's.
So I'm leveling up BLM right now because I have the job at 37 and I want to be rich by leeching off KS30's. So far it's alot of fun, and I already know SC's and MB's. Farming spells hasn't been so bad either. I have OCD I think, which is shown by the "map" of spells I have made. I listed the level and spell all in a table with the price on the AH and what mob drops them and where... I have problems. Not just because of that but because I did that same thing for my Clothcrafting. Luckily right now I am writing this while in an amazing party 40-41 in Western Altepa Desert making Chain #4 280xp without an Empress Ring.

I recently hit Clothcraft 83.7 today and I made a list of the next 8 synths from 78-94. I put the recipes down and what each will cost per synth. While this is a very efficient way to plan your attack, it is kind of scary seeing as I am doing this for a video game. Either way, I'm moving along quite fast with Clothcraft and I should have to do these stupid Arhat's Hakama for a few more days until I can mobe onto some Wamoura and maybe some Giant Bird Fletchlings.

1 Comments:

At June 16, 2006 11:19 PM, Blogger Ultrabum said...

I sold H Kote cause I never use it nor will I ever use it so that brought me back to 30M.

I'm hoping to get into the mid ninties before I dip below 20M and then spend the remaing money on leathercraft and godsmithing... (ugh)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home