Tuesday, June 27, 2006

So I didn't quit so what

I don't know my status, I am feeling kinda like I wanna play but at the same time I wanna do my own stuff, on my own time. At least for the time being. So far I have spent a lot of time (and money) on Clothcraft. I got to the G.Bird Fletchlings/Errant Slops stage (87-93) and damn if those ingredients are expensive. To make 12 synths of Fletchlings its 600k, to make 12 Slops it's 870k so my wallet is feeling a bit lighter these days.

I have still yet to HQ a pair of Slops but I have gotten all the way to 89.5 and I am due to recieve my Weaver's Apron tomorrow so I'm pretty psyched about that. I also took Leathercraft to 28 because I had to have a base of 26 Leather to make these Slops. I still have to get that leather up to 60 if I want to be a good crafter, but for now I'm shooting for 92 Clothcraft. Then I will bounce back and forth from my subs to my main.

In non-crafting news I got my BLM to 44. Its fun, some nights I get great steady parties where we don't slow down for 3 mins and go for 4.5 hours. Tonight isn't one of those nights. I have been in this party for 2.5 hours, and my XP ring just wore. Which means we've gotten 3k xp in those 2 hours. This is due to 2 seperate occasions of a member DC'ing for the night, and a 3rd incident where a party wiped and the last member CFH'd as he was dying... So our 45WHM spent 10 minutes raising 6 people (they had no WHM). So here I am writing this entry while 5 of us kill VT crawlers for 74xp. Can't complain really, better than nothing I guess.

I've found a nice little 3 man (well 2 man/1 woman) Assault static for Lamia No.13 finally. Its 2 RDMs and a SAM and this leech is a great leech. He can mediate and slugshot quite nicely. So far we are 9/10 and I'm 6k from my Yigit Turban. Hopefully we can find 2 more people to start a static for the other ones, cause these people seem really cool and I know them from my Dynamis LS (which makes them cool by default).

Dynamis and Limbus... well last week I skipped both of these because I felt I needed a break, but now I think I may start going to these again because these people aren't morons and it is fun to do things with people who know what they are doing most of the time. Having said that we tried Omega again and he wooped us at 24%. We lost our tank and our BRD at the exact same time and the other tanks were weakened. A gun pod popped and wiped everyone, and while the last 2 people in the alliance were dropping the BRD and NIN logged in only to die seconds later. Disappointment was there but not as bad as Sunday's Dynamis. We got the mega boss to 1% with time running out. Lots of people were dead. I reraised with 1 minute left, used reraise gorget, cast stoneskin on myself cure 3'd myself, saw i had low MP so I used a Hi Ether, and with about 15 seconds left ran out to the boss to use Thunder III and the game wouldn't allow me to cast on him until about 3 seconds left. The reason... after you use an item on yourself there is (for some UNKNOWN reason) a 10 second timer you have to wait before you can cast any spell. Whether it's food, medicine, or reraise item. Since I used a Hi Ether on myself with about 15 seconds left I had only 5 seconds to run out into the area and cast a 4 second spell. I got Thunder III to 39% before I was kicked from the area.

Back to hating the game.

Ninja!

1 Comments:

At June 27, 2006 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Now this is kinda rare because tier 0 HQ's are about 7-15% chance.

It's actually more of a 1-2% chance, depending on how many subcrafts there are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home