Monday, June 19, 2006

Face it... Dynamis - Valkurm is lame

We're like 0/5 on this stupid zone. This time we didn't even fight the Mega boss. I won't go too far into a tangent but it was a dumb mistake compounded by a dumber mistake. The butterly effect, a better example would be an snowball effect. Either way we didn't win thought we did get 3 drops. Koga Head-1, WHM Head-1, and a THF cape. Sadly it could have been a better farming run had we thrown in the towel after we got subs back, but that's in the past and nothing can be changed about it so there's no need dwelling on it. Of course Jeuno got 8 AF2 to drop (though the too botched the win and wiped on the boss). Crappy day for Dynamis.

On to fun stuff. Crafting. Sadly neither of my Arhat's+1 have sold yet, though no one has undercut them either. It's not been 3 days since the last sale. Come one Odin NINs... Enmity+3!! Screw Haidate. I managed to squeeze a full level out of Wamoura Cocoons > Silk > Cloth. Now I just have to unload this cloth to make some money back. Tonight I'm going to make a stack of Arhat's Gi's just for kicks to see if I can HQ one. If I can thats 3.4M right there which more than pays for the materials for all 12 and I can get some skillup possibly. If not, oh well. i'm sure I'll get some skillup on it. So It's a win/win situation either way.

Also got BST to 19. Man I was duoing and even though it is much safer it is slow as hell when you can't release your pet at the last moment. I got the same XP in 1 hr solo'ing than I did in 3 hours duoing. I think I'm going back to BLM for a week. I'll post results on the Gi's tomorrow. Let's hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home