Sunday, July 09, 2006

Fafnir Slayer

Well, lots of good stuff happening. We claimed and killed our 1st Fafnir. That was fun, drops were ok but the fact that we killed it our first try was reward enough. Sure, we had our detractors. hex spent almost 15 minutes talking badly about our LS in /say and even one of the Res members stood at Faf's tail and spam cured our PLD trying to get it to turn and spike flail us. No matter, we won and that's all that matters. Some people just feel the need to put other people down whenever they can. Hex is that type of person, and it's a shame too because there are many good people in Res but there are a handful of horrible ones and they ruin the reputation of the entire LS by doing this sort of stuff.

I've been spending some time up in Castle Zvahl Keep camping the 4 NM's that pop there. They are level 68 but not hard for a RDM to solo and I've gotten quite good at it. So far I've killed the DRK 3x (no drop) the SMN 2x (no drop) and the WAR 1x (got a 450k Demon's Axe). The only one I have yet to pop is the BLM, for some reason he just doesn't want to spawn. I'm determined to get at least my BLM spells from the BLM and possibly the Absord-DEX spell from the DRK. Patience I guess, it's not like they're going anywhere!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home