Tuesday, July 04, 2006

-insert catchy/witty title here-

Well I finally got to 50BLM.. and boy was it a trek. I was lucky from 40-48 but these last two levels I have been in some pretty sad parties. People DC'ing never to return, people saying that they refuse to SATA the tank, just plain stupidity. I was able to trudge my way to 50 tonight in a party that was averaging about 115xp per kill. At 2am I finally hit 50BLM and was able to learn my 1st ancient magic (Freeze). I also was able to wear my Tacticians Magicians Coat and my Gold Hairpin, so I got a handful of goodies.

At 51 I'm told I can solo the pets of Goblin BSTs in Kuftal Tunnel. I also need to farm up Tornado for level 51 and also start up on BLM AF quests, since this level 29 Seer's gear is getting dusty. Not a whole let else going on. Took a break from crafting for a weekend. Got my Choral Cuffs +1 but never got around to getting my Yigit Turban because 1/3rd of my static wasn't online all weekend. I did get my NPC to level 52 (whoopie) but other than that I've done a whole lot of nothing. Farmed Dynamis - Xarc on Sun (no chapeau dropped) farmed Apollyon SE tonight (got 3 coins which I'm selling from now on). Kinda a boring update. Sorry :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home