Tuesday, July 18, 2006

lawl @ quitting again


So tenbears quit this game a 2nd, (or maybe 3rd time). I get a tell on Sunday night that he gave his stuff away and deleted his character. Oh well, I guess if he wants to return again he can always buy some gil and get power leveled... This backlash though was that the LS died, with 75% of the people following an unexperienced "veteran" of the LS and the other 25% went with Eraphie. Either way we aren't doing kings now, (and for a while it seems). Instead we are doing SKY! yay! Ugh, I have done sky forever it seems, with Envy, with fx, and now with Era's new LS.

I haven't been fdoing much else. We lost to Proto-Omega in Limbus this week for a 3rd time. That's getting annoying. Not just the death and the xp loss but thats 2-3 pieces of Homam we aren't getting each run, and it's another set of wasted chips down the drain. We are moving to Temenos now, which is fine with me. Time to start getting chips for Ultima and Nashira gear. Luckily I'm told Omega is easier than Ultima... so being 0/2 on Ultima I['m sure Omega is gonna be a pushover.

In my free time I've been trying to farm Demon's Axes, Dark Spirit Pacts, and Absorb -DEX... so far only an axe that won't sell...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home