Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I'm playing solo right now.

Wow, BLM solo is crazy xp. I've found a nice camp at O Bow NM camp and been milking the Goblin Sheperd's for their leeches. You have to one-shot them or the Sheperd's come after ya but if you are successful you can get better xp than you can in a normal 6 man party. If you rest as soon as you one-shot it and nuke as soon as it spawn you can keep the chains going (as evidenced above in my ghetto college). So far I got to 54 and can now equip my Wizard's Gloves.
After using Quake and Tornado (AM is fun to watch) I headed out to Bibiki Bay because at 54BLM I only get 82-125 xp per kill, which is a steep drop off. I went out there and found the Hobgoblin Animaliers and their Rarabs. First Freeze hit for 421, I died. Reraised, thought maybe it was just a resist, so I waited, used Elemental Seal and went again. Freeze hit for 871, took the Rarab to 20%, I died. After reraising I was 15 tnl... so I headed back to Gustav Tunnel and got my level back. That's what I'm doing right now. Writing this entry in between spawns of the Goblin's Leech. Wyvernpoacher Dracalox just popped too. No one in the LS needs it and I shouoted his and still no replies so I guess he'll go unkilled for now. He drops Othinius' Bow. Pretty much the best RNG crossbow in the game.

1 Comments:

At July 13, 2006 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't need to one shot pets. BSTs don't link to their pets unless they *see* the pet fighting. So you can pull with a shorter cast spell if the gob's back is turned. Then sleep/bind etc as needed. It's not a difficult concept.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home