Sunday, August 20, 2006

Aspi sunk (this time I WAS on-board)

Tonight we decided to head out to Aspi. We knew he was due and we had the people online so we all gathered at the Valley of Sorrows for his window. We had ToD from the previous night and when we got there only LB was there. BBQ started to trickle in and the Unsent popped up after the 2nd window. We weren't seeing much astion and I was watching the Colts game on splitscreen. I do this sometimes when I am in a slow situation like Dynamis or Kirin or camping windows (see below in this old pic)

So after the 4th or 5th window started to perk up because there's only seven. Well, he popped and we got claim. He isn't all that hard, it's the fact he is in an area that has so many adds that he can be tiresome. We evetually did most of our damage on MB's, and after about 30 minutes of fighting we killed him. Aspi drops Wyrmal Body, Aquarian Body, and Koenig Feet. 2/3 of the drops are RDM friendly... well he dropped the feet (Congratulations to Kimith!). Seems fitting since the PLDs claimed and they did a great job on adds. Drops were:

In other news I got my BLM to 62 while duoing and hit my alltime high for XP. We had to burn a Manafont in the process but it was well worth it. Fun times all around today. Too bad I was too damn lazy to level leathercraft this weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home