Thursday, August 17, 2006

Back to the Subterrane

So I decided to give this BLM solo thing a shot. It took some trial and errors but after finding that tier 2 agas and tier 3 nukes weeren't really worth it and Burst was somewhat being resisted I settled on Flares. I found a spot in the area that has 3 Qiqirn that pop very close and repop is 16 mins so by the time I kill the 3rd, I can go back to the 1st and he's up. Let me outline a little better. The main mob is Qiqirn Enterpriser:

They are a RNG type mob that checks VT to me as a 61BLM. The great thing about these things is no matter how much damage I throw at it, it never rushes in to attack me... It just stands there and shoots arrows at me. Well each Flare hits for 1050 and 4 usually take them down. That equates to about 4200 damage that you have to do. My strategy is to cast stoneskin, blink, flare, blind, and then sleep 2. I eat a Wizard Cookie and rest to full MP. Repeat. Without empress band on they give 312xp per kil and with the empress band on they give 468xp per kill. Really this is easy xp that requires very little, (if any) attention. Last night I did this for two hours while watching Talledga Nights on my PC... Easy stuff, and no stupid XP party is pulling my mob. The other benefits (like I said yesterday) is the auto-refresh from sanction and the closeness to Aht Urghan as opposed to way out in BFE Bibiki Bay.

BOOM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home