Saturday, August 19, 2006

Temenos Liberator

FINALLY!

FInally beat one of the 2 NMs in Limbus. Granted it took 59 minutes and change, it was our very 1st time and our very 1st win. We learned alot, mostly who has hate when Citadel Buster begins and who doesn't. We went in with 17 or 18 and came out with about 12 (still alive). Everyone gave their all, no one complained about R1's and after throwing everything we had at it including the kitchen sink we walked out with 2 claws (Nashira Gages x2). A big congratulations to Nanci and Gimmeone for their new uber SMN hands!

All in all a good fun night and it's a step in the right direction. I think we are going for Omega now which is infinitly easier to get to and to kill. Hopefully we can get melee some Homam (finally!) and start heading back to Ultima for some more Nashira (yes, please). Good times!


After that everyone kinda crashed. We were pretty exhausted. I know I was. I started the day duoing BLM with Santiago, finding out that spamming tier 3 and tier 2 agas do just as much damage in alot less time. I ended up 2k tnl before we headed out for Ultima.

After that I decided to take a shot at Aht Urghan mission 13 "Lost Kingdom". It's a Fomor NM named Jazaraat way out in the western part of Caederva Mire graveyards. I almost solo'd it with grav, nukes, and DoT's but he ended up double-attacking me (both were crits) and then he used a TP move on me that is BIND! That was the end of me... one hit after being bound and I was toast. I called out for some BLM support and Sartre came running. I offered him gil which he refused after the kill. LS mates helping LS mates... that's what I like to see. I have to make a note to myself that I owe him a favor. I just know he's going to cash it in on a CoP mission...

Finally, it seems some veterans to ffxi are leaving. Both leaders of BBQPlatinum are hanging up their controllers/mice and calling it quits. I wish we could have left on better terms but I still wish Hulkk and Donnie the best. They put together quite an impressive endgame LS and were always respecting to surronding LS's. Also a good friend Tuufless is quitting. I have gotten to know {Tough}less for a while, he was always out to help people and even though he dabbled ever so gently in endgame he steered clear of any drama and made sure he had fun playing a game, which is really what it's all about. He has made the difinitive resource for camps Campsitarus as well as an intriguing Goldsmith's blog called Shiny Things. Tuuf has always been a example of the kind of player we all strive to be. You will be missed Tuuf, good luck in real life. I hear it's a jungle out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home