Wednesday, April 05, 2006

quickie

Just got done with Dynamis, got insane drops... of course RDM boots drop like the 1st time in months and I decided earlier in the week to save for Bard's Cannions... oh well, grats to Johyo. I went ahead and harvested my plants. Last week I planted 10 grain seeds and ended with a bunch of Tarutaru Rice. This stuff sells well and is 18k-20k a box because it is used in all the melee sushi. Anyways this time I bought 2 stacks of Grain Seeds and planted 10 seeds on 2 different characters, or 20 plants in total. My results were:

10 Grain Seeds
Brass Flowerpot >>> 51 Boxes of Tarutaru Rice
7% New Moon


10 Grain Seeds
Porcelin Flowerpot >>> 37 Boxes of Tarutaru Rice
7% New Moon


When I broke down the numbers I was very happy with the results. I spent about 66k on 20 seeds. From those 20 seeds I got 88 Boxes of Tarutaru Rice. That rice is valued at (low end) 132k-147k (high end). I more than doubled my money in 4 days... I'm thinking of becoming a rice distributor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home