Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Waiting for the other shoe to drop

So I've had a lucky week... A very lucky week. Last Wednesday I got my Bard Cannions for 7 points when the person who got me up to a 60 point bid backed out. Thursday I finally got BRD to 75, Friday night I somehow found a Shining Cloth for 1.21M. Sunday afternoon I got my Bard Justacorps for 17 points (not too bad seeing as the average value is 16) and then Monday night I sold a Nobles Tunic that I made from the Shining Cloth. On Sunday night people finally found out how to acquire that stupid Haste turban, (whoopie) for 20 Gold Pieces and the value of Gold Pieces went from 400k to 850k. I managed to get into a couple of psycho parties; one MNK party for Chain #148 and another RNG party with Kmstr, Fatkat and Jahga which hit Chain #152. The only reason we stopped is because they ran outta ammo, but at least I capped RDM xp and made a whopping 5,000 Imperial Standing points. This allowed me to buy 5 Gold Pieces and sell em for 800k each. Thats 4M gil for 3 hours of xp. This has been an insane 7 days... I'm waiting for someone to hack into my account and steal all my stuff. It's happened before, I'm praying that something like that doesn't happen again.
I managed to make my way out to Arrapago Reef and get my staging points. It's really quite an amazing area. very wide open, great music, and it snows! I'm tempted to explore some more but it seems that Imps don't like people treadingon thier territory. A few times I had to sleep an Imp (or two) and log out to to survive. The looks on the Imp's faces are priceless. They look down on you with this smirk on thier face as they beat the snot out of you. We'll see where this new expansion will take me, so far I'm quite pleased with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home