Friday, July 21, 2006

Ristin kinda inspired me!

So after sharing his Chi-town pics I thought I'd take my camera to work today and snap a few shots from my office window. Some days I find it hard to stare at the computer screen when I have this behind me:
(click the links for the full size versions)

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3951/city1mq8.jpg

This is looking out and down (northwest sorta) onto Park Ave and Madison Ave which runs from the bottom left corner towards the right. 42nd Street runs in front of that church like building in the bottom right hand corner.

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/4720/city2iz8.jpg

This should be pretty obvious... since my buiding is between 33rd and 34th Streets I got a view of the Empire State Building if I look out my west window. If you look hard enough you can see the Hudson River and Jersey in the distance.

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/4456/city3sa4.jpg

This final picture is my awesome "I'm not full of crap" picture. On the right you can see my desk. At the bottom you can see the lame air conditioner/heater we have. I prop up those cardbopard flaps so that I can direct the cool air my way cause when the sun sets it beams through my west window and makes my office about 10 degrees warmer. Hope you enjoyed a peek into my city!

3 Comments:

At July 21, 2006 2:10 PM, Blogger Ultrabum said...

I have Chandler Bing's job. I input numbers I don't really understand for reasons I'm not to clear about.

All I know is what to do, when and where to di it, and how much I get paid. The view is bonus!

 
At July 24, 2006 9:22 PM, Blogger wyred said...

argh, nice view. /jealous

 
At July 26, 2006 6:12 AM, Blogger Tuufless said...

As much as I wanted to get out of the country and go home whilst I was there, I have to admit it...

..I quite miss NYC. Too bad I didn't get the chance to visit people the last time I was there. >_<

 

Post a Comment

<< Home